We have fire risk assessors located throughout the UK
Following the site survey (fire risk assessment) of the premises or your area of responsibility, a fire safety management plan will be produced and issued to the responsible person(s).
Included within this document would be:
- Documented fire risk assessment (Format British Standard – PAS 79:2012 Fire Risk Assessment).
- List of significant findings.
- Recommendations on all remedial action(s), where required.
- Identification of potential ignition sources.
- Fire risk assessment performance indicator.
- Fire action plan for corrective action (Risk reduction / Legislative compliance).
Contact us today to discuss your fire risk assessment requirement.